Join our Team in Copenhagen – Web Developer, Empact Denmark
Copenhagen · Full-time
Do you see yourself in a fast-paced environment where you can take your future into your own hands whilst occasionally working from home? Then come join us at Empact.
We are expanding our team and we are looking for you, a Web Developer who is responsible for building web frontends to our solutions using PHP.
As our Web Developer, you will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure and contribute, among other things, to developing software systems that are reliable, maintainable, and efficient.
You’ll get to be a part of the Empact environment, which is known for having the coolest mobile solutions that make work-life easy for deskless workers in large enterprises. We also have a high degree of freedom, strong teamwork, ambition, and outstanding results.
Hurry up, the Empact train will be departing soon 😉
- BS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
- Experience working with SQL databases, query optimization and designing schemes.
- Independent while being an effective and efficient member of cross-functional teams (Mobile Apps Development team, Quality Assurance team and Product Management).
- Passionate about product and user experience - customers are at the heart of what you do, and empathy drives your decisions.
- Have high coding standards.
Additional experience within the following is an advantage, but not a requirement:
- MySQL/PostgreSQL databases.
- AWS deployment.
- Microservice architecture.
- Strong knowledge of design patterns.
- Source control tools (GIT) for keeping track of all your code.
- Jenkins Continuous Integration server for code deployment.
- SonarQube for code analyses, other similar tools.
- Knowledge of Linux server distribution.
- Develop software systems (Web Frontends) that are reliable, maintainable, and efficient.
- Participate in the review of specifications, verifying that all requirements can be implemented in the required timeframe and suggesting alternate implementations if required.
- Work closely with your teammates and Project Manager.
- Create technical design documentation.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and with high quality.
- Communicate with the QA team to assure project quality and code quality KPIs.
- Assist the Support team with troubleshooting and resolution of issues reported on production systems.
- Provide ideas for innovation technological solutions to increase the quality of our core product.