Join our Team in Copenhagen – UX/UI Designer, Empact Denmark
Copenhagen · Full-time
Surely there’s been times you wished you could have a more organized desktop, where all your files are properly in order and there’s barely any chaos. Don’t worry, we’re just here to offer you a lovely opportunity to join our design team – we have a feeling you’ll fit right in.
Come join forces with our UX/UI team on projects to create functional and appealing platform features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
If you see yourself as a designer that thinks holistically, that's passionate about involving users in the development of a platform and is persistent throughout the entire process, then Empact is your place to be.
You will be, amongst other things, responsible for running our user-centric design process from start to finish. The process involves UX/UI activities such as user research, conceptualization, prototyping and validation – where you’d have to be able to conceptualize the UX part into great looking UI.
- Strong theoretical background in digital design through a relevant educational background and 3-5 years of professional experience as either a UI-, UX-, CX- or Interaction Designer.
- A portfolio of previous work.
- Experience with web and app development.
- Ability to design, plan and perform surveys, user tests and validate concepts in order to identify unmet user needs, define potential solutions and iteratively test and perfect based on feedback.
- Experience working in Figma and Sketch.
- Create value by transforming processes, organizations and driving digital product development for our customers and their stakeholders.
- Be ambitious, independent, proactive and possess a good portion of curiosity. In addition, you are helpful and believe in the interdisciplinary and developing community.
- Be insistent about user surveys and insights preceding conceptualization, structuring, prototyping, and continuous development of digital products throughout their lifecycle.
- Be data driven and love to analyze data and find patterns.
- Strong communication skills in English and Danish.
- Confident in facilitating workshops, presenting and teaching.
- Able to take the lead and change processes and directions if the insights dictate it, as well as assuring that the customer feels well-informed and safe throughout the design process.
- Ability to balance creative thinking with leg spans from different sides.
- Set direction for the platform in collaboration with our Product Owner and UX/UI Designer - including creating a design vision and an information architecture that is scalable.
- Work closely with your team (Product Owner, UX/UI Designer and Engineers) to understand the users, the platform and thus be able to develop it.
- Produce wireframes in the form of low-fidelity concept visualizations for high-fidelity prototypes.
- Generate personas, user journeys, service blueprints based on the research that you collect.
- Validate new ideas through user involvement before they are built.
- Continuously validate concepts and obtain feedback from the customer, users and your colleagues in the team.
- Be a good communicator, whether you present, hold workshops or teach.
- Facilitate review sessions with relevant stakeholders.
- Drive design processes.
- Create great looking UI based on the user-experience.
- Close collaboration with Empact's customer integration teams, which implements our platform for the customer and develops customizations.
- Help ensure that customers have a great experience and feel taken by the hand.
- Design and define integrated and holistic user experiences across the entire user journey, and much more.