Join our Team in Copenhagen – UX/UI Designer, Empact Denmark
Copenhagen · Full-time
Surely there’s been times you wished you could have a more organized desktop, where all your files are properly in order and there’s barely any chaos. Don’t worry, we’re just here to offer you a lovely opportunity to join our design team – we have a feeling you’ll fit right in.
Come join forces with our UX/UI team on projects to create functional and appealing platform features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
If you see yourself as a designer that thinks holistically, that's passionate about involving users in the development of a platform and is persistent throughout the entire process, then Empact is your place to be.
You will be, amongst other things, responsible for running our user-centric design process from start to finish. The process involves UX/UI activities such as user research, conceptualization, prototyping and validation – where you’d have to be able to conceptualize the UX part into great looking UI.
If this sounds good to you, then send your CV and portfolio to our Head of UX/UI, Signy Hardardottir (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Strong theoretical background in digital design through a relevant educational background and 3-5 years of professional experience as either a UI-, UX-, CX- or Interaction Designer.
- A portfolio of previous work.
- Experience with web and app development.
- Ability to design, plan and perform surveys, user tests and validate concepts in order to identify unmet user needs, define potential solutions and iteratively test and perfect based on feedback.
- Experience working in Figma and Sketch.
- Create value by transforming processes, organizations and driving digital product development for our customers and their stakeholders.
- Be ambitious, independent, proactive and possess a good portion of curiosity. In addition, you are helpful and believe in the interdisciplinary and developing community.
- Be insistent about user surveys and insights preceding conceptualization, structuring, prototyping, and continuous development of digital products throughout their lifecycle.
- Be data driven and love to analyze data and find patterns.
- Strong communication skills in English and Danish.
- Confident in facilitating workshops, presenting and teaching.
- Able to take the lead and change processes and directions if the insights dictate it, as well as assuring that the customer feels well-informed and safe throughout the design process.
- Ability to balance creative thinking with leg spans from different sides.
- Set direction for the platform in collaboration with our Product Owner and UX/UI Designer – including creating a design vision and an information architecture that is scalable.
- Work closely with your team (Product Owner, UX/UI Designer and Engineers) to understand the users, the platform and thus be able to develop it.
- Produce wireframes in the form of low-fidelity concept visualizations for high-fidelity prototypes.
- Generate personas, user journeys, service blueprints based on the research that you collect.
- Validate new ideas through user involvement before they are built.
- Continuously validate concepts and obtain feedback from the customer, users and your colleagues in the team.
- Be a good communicator, whether you present, hold workshops or teach.
- Facilitate review sessions with relevant stakeholders.
- Drive design processes.
- Create great looking UI based on the user-experience.
- Close collaboration with Empact's customer integration teams, which implements our platform for the customer and develops customizations.
- Help ensure that customers have a great experience and feel taken by the hand.
- Design and define integrated and holistic user experiences across the entire user journey, and much more.