Join our Team in Copenhagen – iOS Developer, Empact Denmark
Copenhagen · Full-time
Do you see yourself as someone willing to bring new ideas to the table, observe things with fresh eyes and you are not scared of shaking the tree? Then come join us at Empact.
We are expanding our team and we are looking for you, an iOS Developer who is responsible for building iOS applications using Swift, Objective-C and REST APIs.
As our Web Developer, your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop the layers for our applications. Besides, you will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure and contribute, among other things, to collaborative problem-solving tasks and sophisticated design, as well as strive to deliver quality products for our customers.
You’ll get to be a part of the Empact environment, which is known for having the coolest mobile solutions that make work-life easy for deskless workers in large enterprises. We also have a high degree of freedom, strong teamwork, ambition, and outstanding results.
Hurry up, the Empact train will be departing soon 😉
- 3+ years of software development experience.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field.
- Solid knowledge and 3+ years of hands-on experience in working with Swift 4+, Objective-C.
- Experience working with multithreading, networking frameworks & designing fluid interfaces.
- Good knowledge of OOP, distributed applications, REST APIs.
- Ability to work independently while remaining an effective and efficient member of cross-functional teams (Backend Development Team, Mobile Apps Development team, Quality Assurance team and Product Management).
- Passionate about product and user experience – customers are at the heart of what you do, and empathy drives your decisions.
- High coding standards.
- Develop iOS native application/modules that are reliable, maintainable, and efficient.
- Participate in the review of specifications, verifying that all requirements can be implemented in the required timeframe and suggest alternate implementations if required.
- Work closely with your teammates and project manager.
- Take ownership and responsibility for you and your team’s delivery.
- Create technical design documentation.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Ensure projects are delivered with high quality.
- Communicate with the QA team to assure project quality and code quality KPIs.
- Assist the Support Team with troubleshooting and resolution of issues reported on production systems.
- Provide ideas for innovation technological solutions to increase the quality of our core product.