Join our Team in Copenhagen – Frontend Developer, Empact Denmark
Copenhagen · Full-time
Do you want to take part in an interesting growth journey – and be part of the Empact environment that is characterized by a high degree of freedom, strong teamwork, ambition and outstanding results whilst having fun?
What’s the job?
As Empact’s Frontend Developer, you will be responsible for building the client-side of our Empact SaaS platform to help organizations promote employee engagement. You will work in an agile way in our cross-functional and international team, to deliver exceptional user experience. It’s a key position, with loads of responsibility and potential – implementing best practices, building reusable code, ensuring the technical feasibility of designs implementation and much more.
- Strong theoretical background in frontend development through a relevant educational background and at least 3 years of professional experience as a frontend developer.
- Good knowledge of HTML5/CSS3, ITCSS, LESS/SASS, and BEM methodology.
- Experience with version control systems: BitBucket, Git and SVN.
- Experience with frontend tooling (npm-scripts/Webpack/Gulp/Grunt).
- Experience in the creation of adaptive/responsive layouts and support of mobile devices.
- You have a keen interest in concepts such as accessibility, ease of use and performance in your solutions.
- You are ambitious, independent and proactive and possess a good portion of curiosity. In addition, you are helpful and believe in the interdisciplinary and developing community.
- You must dare to take the lead and be able to change process and direction if the insights dictate this.
- You have experience with and enjoy working in cross-functional and international teams.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
It’s an additional benefit (but not a requirement) if you are familiar with some of these technologies:
- Experience with Bootstrap, Zurb Foundation, Semantic UI, and Materialize.
- Experience with Laravel.
- Experience with Angular, React, and Vue.js.
- Experience with state management libraries like Redux/Vuex.
- Work closely with Empact’s product team (product owner, UX/UI designer, architects and backend developers) to improve usability.
- Be the tie that binds our designers and backend developers together.
- Translate our company and customer needs into a functional and appealing interactive applications.
- Create design-driven frontend applications that will meet our clients' expectations.
- Build a frontend design process that will make us much more focused on the design/frontend approach in our products.